Tuesday, July 29, 2014

To Be Continued

This summer my husband and I flew back to my childhood home in Tacoma, WA. to pack my parents up after 44 years in their home and move them here to DE. to be closer to us.  It was hard leaving the home I grew up in, but my parents just love their new retirement community and home...not to mention the small town life as compared to Tacoma. I wanted to share the layout I made which was inspired by Pinterest. I bought the 5th and Frolic paper by Dear Lizzy just for these pictures. Enjoy! The video is up on YT if you'd like to watch the process.
-Robin :)

Products Used:
*Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic paper pad
*Maggie Holm Starboard Vellum Butterflies
*Misc enamel dots
*Wink of Stella Brush marker in Glitter Yellow & Glitter Orange
*Technique Tuesday Home Stamps by Ali Edward
*Thicker Words by Amy Tan






https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jca5w8YKBrA&list=UU5_t5CWfXFZ38IKqav1RFzw

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you're starting a blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layouts. They are always so colorful and happy.

    ReplyDelete